Thursday, January 14, 2016

I'm a CAUWW Ambassador!



As anyone following this blog knows, last summer, I took part in a program called Community Arts University Without Walls (CAUWW) with the Caribbean Cultural Center African Diaspora Institute (CCCADI) at the Interamerican University in Puerto Rico. 

Well, CCCADI is gearing up for this year's 2016 summer program - and I am honored that they have chosen me as one of their Ambassadors! I will be at the first CAUWW 2016 Open House information session talking about my experience.

Anyone who's interested in studying aboard in Puerto Rico for two weeks and earning a certificate centered in arts and cultural advocacy should come to the open house: Wednesday, January 20th in New York City. 

For more information visit CCCADI's website - and to RSVP for the Open House, goto the Eventbrite page for free registration. 


Study Abroad with CCCADI's Certificate Program of Cultural Arts and Social Justice!

COMMUNITY ARTS UNIVERSITY WITHOUT WALLS (CAUWW)

Certificate Program of Cultural Arts and Social Justice
Summer 2016 Session Dates: June 12th to June 25th

Join us for the FIRST FREE OPEN HOUSE of CAUWW 2016!
Take this opportunity to learn about CAUWW and meet some of our graduates who will be sharing more information about how this program has impacted their careers and lives as cultural advocates.
RSVP is suggested.
WHEN: Wednesday, January 20th, 2016
TIME: 6PM to 8PM
WHERE: Inter American University's Centro De Reclutamiento De Estudiantes y Exalumnos 2196 3rd Ave New York, NY 10035 (Btw E.120th & E.119th Street)






Photo by Imani Nunez

(To see photos from my CAUWW experience in Puerto Rico, check out my Instagram @whippedhoney #CAUWW2015.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Work in Debtfair at the Whitney Biennial

A few months ago, I responded to an open call from Occupy Museums for their Debtfair project. OM is a movement born out of Occupy Wall S...